When facing important strategic decisions, it helps to have the advice and assistance of someone with proven expertise, experience, and an external business perspective. Do you know the true potential of your business? And do you know how to access or interpret the management information you need to get answers? At Middel & Partners our advisory team can source and analyse critical management information to assist your business with the strategic decision making process.
We advise our clients and implement systems to ensure that they have the information they need for future growth. The failure of many a business is mainly due to a lack of accurate management information and the knowledge to interpret it. Our team will show you how to transform every project or venture you tackle, radically, and how to do so with innovation and enthusiasm.
With our expertise in strategic financial analysis, we prepare our clients to be able to use financial and operational data effectively. This can be applied in a variety of critical decision-making contexts, whether the focus is on your own company’s performance or on potential acquisitions, competitors or partners.
We can assist you with:
The acceleration of change and scale of disruption from data, digital technologies, globalization and other forces means organizations have to evolve to survive.
The innovation process from idea to market is full of pitfalls and inefficiencies. Stage-Gate founder Robert Cooper shows that for every seven new product ideas about four enter development, 1,5 are launched, and only one succeeds. A study of Stevens and Burley gives even more disastrous ratios. Their study shows it takes 3 000 raw ideas to come up with one successful product.
For Middel & Partners, a better working world means solving big or small, complex industry issues and capitalizing on opportunities to help deliver outcomes that grow, optimize and protect our clients' businesses. The biggest challenge to innovation however, is not how to generate new ideas and opportunities, it’s how to make innovation a deeply embedded capability in the organisation.
- Developing strategy within Joint Ventures and its components;
- Strategy formulation and execution;
- Implementing strategies to build and sustain a competitive advantage;
- Turning viable opportunities into well-defined business initiatives by creating a focused development strategy;
- Developing an effective business plan;
- Creating "pitches" to sell the idea to investors, customers, partners and key employees;
- Attracting top talent and vital resources required to turn a vision into reality;
- Adapting the strategy, organisation and leadership model as the business grows;
- Recognising and managing risk, while creating and measuring value.
- Evaluating a project’s current financial position and its likely future performance;
- Exploring key success factors and potential risks that may affect business or project performance;
- Determining how well those success factors and risks are being managed;
- Maximise the value attained through efficient deployment of assets by calculating the optimum output and return on investment;
- Desktop pre-feasibility and feasibility analysis.
There are stages in business where it is helpful to access advice from outside of your management team. Our team comprises experts from a variety of backgrounds, giving a strong, complementary blend of skills and experience. We understand that you may require a bespoke business solution and guidance through the implementation stages.
Our Management Consultants can help you deal with internal issues affecting performance or address external risks or opportunities.
- Achieving greater effectiveness at the negotiating table. Specifically with cross border and complex or challenging negotiations;
- Crafting deals that create maximum value for all parties on a sustainable basis;
- Productively managing the tension between creating value jointly and claiming value individually;
- Effectively handle complexities, such as synchronizing internal and external negotiations; dealing with multiple parties, issues, and agendas; and negotiating within evolving time frames.
Market Analysis and Research
When faced with important decisions, Middel & Partners, together with our strategic partners, provides clients with valuable market analysis data to enable calculated decision making.
Contact us today to speak to one of our consultants.